Chic Boutique Resort
Sunsets & Vibrant Nightlife
Radiating timeless elegance and chic, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort occupies a prime location at one of Bali’s most coveted addresses. Discover signature dining that will send your taste buds dancing. Experience unmatched sunsets and vibrant nightlife. Harness nature’s healing powers with indigenous wellness practices and indulgent spa journeys. Feel the tug of ocean waves, misty volcanic mountains and sacred temples. Chase the swell of your dreams on world-class surf spots. Carve your own pathways deep into the Island of the Gods.
NEED TO KNOW
IDR 3,000,000++ per night in Seminyak Ocean Suites.
Unlimited Escape includes:
- 2 Days 1 Night-, Seminyak Ocean Suites.
- Unlimited consumption for F&B (excluding alcoholic drinks).
- Unlimited treatments for Spa.
- Non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Cannot be combined with other offers and promotions.
- Not applicable for in-room dining.
- Any leftovers food & beverages will be fully charged as per in the menu.
- Total of 59 suites, each offering 80 square metres of contemporary luxury with Balinese-inspired touches
- 18 Seminyak Suites with balcony
- 7 Seminyak Pool Access Suites with balcony and courtyard pool access
- 34 Seminyak Ocean Suites with balcony and ocean views
Resort Services and Facilities
- Premium wireless internet
- Indoor and outdoor rainshowers and a stand alone hammered copper bath
- Bespoke organic toiletries and a soap menu
- Salon-grade hairdryer
- A refreshment trunk offering daily complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and selected snacks
- Premium coffee machine and a tea station
- Daily seasonal fruit and infused water
- Welcome duffel bag containing camp essentials
- Anantara Spa-a tranquil sanctuary overlooking tropical gardens. Luxurious pampering draws on indigenous healing traditions and ancient royal Balinese rituals redefine beauty. Unique therapies for lavish skin with Indonesia’s precious spices.
- Infinity swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Complimentary daily activities: yoga, kite-making class, surf lessons, Balinese spiritual offering ceremony.
The stage for your dream destination wedding is set. Exchange vows on flower-strewn golden sand, toast against a rose-tinted sunset backdrop at a chic rooftop venue. Treat your guests to gourmet dinner on a candlelit beachfront lawn.
• MoonLite Kitchen and Bar-spectacular rooftop reception for up to 150 guests
• The Beach-private wedding ceremony for up to 200 guests
• Beachfront lawn-intimate Champagne reception for up to 50 guests
NEED TO KNOW
- Lounge area
- Deep terrazzo bathtub
- Hansgrohe Rainmaker shower
- Private balcony with daybed
- 49-inch Smart TV
- Harman Kardon sound system
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-suite bar
- Espresso coffee machine and kettle
- Bath and beach linens
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Electronic in-room safe.
Moonlite Kitchen and Bar
Start your day on a high note at this open-air rooftop venue. Drawing sunset worshippers with panoramic ocean views, after dark MoonLite serves up inspired cocktails, DJ beats and an extensive dinner menu featuring flavours from all across Asia.
Sunset on Seminyak – S.O.S Dining, Pool & Beach
Casual beach club vibes belie the venue’s sophisticated lunch menu ranging from healthy salads and steaks to pizza and Indonesian favourites. A popular all-day venue, S.O.S comes into its own at the golden hour when beanbags and daybeds are claimed for the nightly spectacle.
Dining by Design
Bali lends itself naturally to alfresco dining. Dramatic vistas, pristine beaches, exuberant tropical colours create an idyllic setting for a romantic picnic or a private dinner with friends and family. A fully bespoke experience, Anantara’s Dining by Design lets you choose the venue and customise everything from food to decor to soundtrack. Available upon request.
Spice Spoons Cooking School
Budding chefs and experienced culinarians alike will delight in this interactive cooking experience. Starting with a guided tour of a bustling farmers market with a stop at a local coffee joint, the journey takes you to the resort’s beachfront cooking pavilion where a master chef will show you the ropes of traditional Balinese cuisine. Savour your creations at lunch and leave with new skills to impress family and friends back home. Available upon request.
Jl. Abimanyu (Dhyana Pura) Seminyak, Bali 80361 Indonesia
Located in sought-after Seminyak, the resort is only a 30-minutes’ drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. If you would like us to arrange limousine transfers, please advise your flight details 24 hours in advance.
For a seamless booking experience, book directly with Anantara on bali.anantara.com and benefit from exclusive offers.